Come on out to Hops Wild and Run The Beer Mile and in doing so help raise money for charity/Still Serving Veterans...that's right all proceeds raised by Run The Beer Mile will go to Still Serving Veterans. "4 Beers....4 Laps....For Vets"
What is a Beer Mile you ask?
Simply put a single participant will chug a standard 12oz beer and then run a quarter mile, then repeat this 3 times consuming a total of 4 beers and a completion of a mile run (hence the name Beer Mile). The run will be timed and logged and then put up on the official Beer Mile Board at Hops Wild.
- Registration for Run The Beer Mile will start on 6/1/2016 until 6/4/2016 @ 10am at Hops Wild.
- 21+ to enter (your drinking beer and running)
- $25 per person entry fee (funds to be donated to Still Serving Veterans)
- The entry fee also pays for your 4 beers.
- Registration for the race will start at 9:30am at Hops Wild and the Beer Mile will commence at 10:30am.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes awarded after race.
Note: Depending on how many runners enter we may have multple start times for the Beer Mile Run.
After Run The Beer Mile we will have 3 food trucks lined up for your dining pleasure (Back Alley Traveling Bistro, Gourmet Grits & Neon Liliy)....great way to refuel after a challenging Beer Mile.
If you have and questions or concerns feel free to contact Darron Bryant @ 229-232-0837.